- All submissions must be originally created by the participant and not have been previously awarded in any other contest.
- The copyright for the submission will be given to the host organizations of the Seoul Metropolitan Government and Lighting Museum as well as right of use in the award selection.
- Awarded submissions will be used as a resource for various activities such as environmental, media advertisement, public relations and educational purposes.
- Every submission must be free of any legal issues such as portrait rights, intellectual property rights and copyright infringements.
- In case of the legal issue initiated by a 3rd party for a submission after the awards, the participant will have full legal responsibility for the issue and shall not involve the host organizations.
- Any music and sound source used in videography must not have violated legal issues such as copyright infringements. All sources must be cited at the end of the video with titles.
- For a group videography submission, a submitting participant will be awarded as a representative of the group.
The prize will be also given to the representing participant and the distribution of the prize shall be decided within the group.
Host organizations are not responsible for the prize distribution or any other related issues.
- Both individuals and group submission are acceptable. For the group submission, name of the group members should be listed. Maximum number of group members is five people.
- In case of winning by a group for the UCC category, exhibiting person for the work will be awarded and received the prize as a representative.
The matter of prize money distribution will belong to the group, and host organizations do not intervene in that matters.
- Participants are responsible for any legal fees or taxes related to the winning prize of the contest.
- Winners should participate in the awards ceremony. (International participants will be discussed separately.)
- For a videography group award, the team and team members' names will be listed on the certificate.
- Submission Dates : April 8,2019 ~June 17, 2019, Deadline 6:00 p.m(Seoul, South Korea), (Late submissions will not be considered.)
- Awards Ceremony : July 26, 2019, Seoul City Hall-on schedule((Seoul, South Korea)
- Digital Photography : Individual submission up to 5 pictures. (Works through a film camera are accepted once converted to a JPEG file. Team submissions are unacceptable)
- Videography : A maximum number five people per team, with a maximum of two video submissions. All video files must be submitted as mpeg4 format.
Art Work Requirements
- Digital Photography : the original maximum resolution JPEG file with 3400X2400 pixels or more
- Videography : running time about 3 minutes, and 1080 x 720 pixels or more (MPEG4 file only), Under 500 megabytes
- Name, contact number, address, title and description of the work, location of the setting, camera info, music info should be mentioned
Every submission must be free of any legal issues such as portrait rights, intellectual property rights and copyright infringement.
(e-mail inquiry only for the contest)